Well, why are you . . .
Wasting Your Time ? ?
Time and time again people tell me how much time and effort they spend trying to build their own website.
- All of the trial and error to get it right.
- The time spent reading up on technical stuff they’re not really interested in but have to know about.
- Making a not-so-professional looking website.
- The time spent trying to make things work.
OK – I admit that I used to do this !!
Yes, I used to do this too !!
I thought I’d save money by doing the books in my business . . . that is, until I discovered how amazing and how inexpensive book keepers really are!
Now I just put the receipts in a tray, and the book keeper does the rest. Less worry and less cost to me personally.
Only yesterday someone was telling me how she spent a couple of hours trying to set up email addresses on a website she had built.
[AND, I am sending this newsletter out again now, because it has happened again this week. Someone micro-managing their website instead of getting on with serving their clients.]
I asked her how much money she might have made in that time if she had spent that time marketing and selling her products.
Straight away she understood what I meant!
I then suggested that because we are website professionals, we would have fixed the issue in a couple of minutes, costing much less than what she could have made in revenue by working on her business.
So, why do people think
that DIY will be cheaper?
(Money and time saving offer below.)
So, why do people think that it will be cheaper to do it themselves?
1. They do not yet know about Hotpink Websites’ fixed price websites.
All of our websites are fixed price so you know up front what it’s going to cost. So there will be No Surprises!
2. They think they will have more control over the website it they DIY it.
Our designers give you total control over the design and layout of your website, and we train you how to make changes to the site after it is launched.
3. People lack confidence in their product or service and their ability to sell it.
Get some coaching and training to improve your skills and your confidence. This is very important!
We have some great contacts in this area.
4. They really don’t understand how cheap a professional website can be, and how expensive DIY can be with their own time.
The Moral of the Story is . . .
Go out and make sales in your business right now, and
get the professionals to do anything in your business
that is not your core business . . . including your website.
So what should you do now?
1. Believe it or not, you will easily spend 100+ hours trying to build a website yourself.
2. Work out how much money you make per hour in your business.
3. Think about where in your business you spend time that you could delegate or outsource.
- picking up supplies
- book keeping
- cleaning the office
- building a website
- maintaining equipment
- writing a client newsletter
4. Work out how many hours it will take you to do that non-delegated task.
Then you will know how much it is really costing you.
5. Find out how much it will cost to delegate or outsource the job.
Then decide what to do! DIY or Outsource.
From The Hotpink Foundation – Hotpink Websites
Take Action Now…
Contact us now to get more traffic to your website.