Over the next 10 weeks our newsletter will focus on how to . . .
Make Your Website a Sales Hub
The best websites are “Sales Hubs” that enable you to leverage all your sales and marketing efforts.
I know that when you implement these 10 TIPS, your results will be astounding.
OK, so here is TIP #4
Promote your site through as many
off-line mediums as you can!
OK . . . this seems a bit old hat, but you’d be surprised how many times these simple and often free or low-cost strategies are overlooked.
PROMOTE – PROMOTE – PROMOTE
Promote your website everywhere.
We talk a lot about SEO and Google, but there are many simple and usually free strategies that you can use to maximise the exposure of your website.
This starts with putting your website address on ALL of your printed and offline materials:
1. Your yellow page ad
2. Handouts for talks and presentations
3. On articles that you write for local publications
4. Your business card and letter head
5. Direct people to your website for reports and articles
6. Talk about your site when you give a presentation
7. After networking events, send an email to people you met pointing to a valuable article on your site
8. Ask your happy clients to send referrals to your site
9. e-books that can downloaded from your website
10. Sign writing – both on your premises and your vehicles
11. Promotional products and giveaways such as mugs, caps, biros
Put your website address on EVERYTHING.
You should put almost 100% of your marketing effort on getting people to your site.
There was a time when Yellow Pages and print media dominated the marketing arena. Google and the internet in general, have now displaced these and getting people to your site is all important.
People that know more about you are much more likely to contact you and do business with you.
I mentioned Yellow Pages above, but quite frankly, they are becoming a thing of the past now. And many of our clients are reducing the size of their Yellow Pages commitment to minimal or zero.
We suggest keeping a minimal advert – just enough to be able to show your website address and send people over to your website.
1. A review of your offline marketing media
2. A review of your Yellow Pages advertising
3. A review of your print marketing
If you know that your website doesn’t meet these criteria, then call us NOW and find out how we can help you achieve that.
We will most likely be able to save you a bundle on your marketing budget.