I heard a metaphor recently which reminded me of the cars we worked on years ago that were shiny on the outside and rough as guts on the inside.
We had a car refinishing business where we would fix minor paint damage.
But all the work we did on the outside did not make them run any better. Some of them might still leave you stranded just 10 kms down the road.
Here’s what you should look for to make sure your website doesn’t leave you stranded as well.
I am just going to make a bullet point list, and invite you to contact us at Hotpink Websites if you want to discuss any of the following points.
- Clean design with attractive and easy to read layout
- Marketing tools, including:
- email Newsletter functions
- Social Media functions
- email address capture
- Automated handling of client enquiries
- Immediate online sales revenue
- Lead qualification for larger ticket items
- Event management
- Online appointment scheduling
- Special offers
- Restricted access areas for VIP clients
- Generate monthly income from subscriptions
- Instant Contact – for instant telephone contact with your sales people
- Video content
- Mobile phone compatible
- Solid ongoing support
And the list goes on . . .
What should you do now?
1. Take a look at your website. Does it help you with Marketing?
2. Does your website provide you with Business Tools that reduce your costs and overheads?
3. Do your website fees include a quarterly Marketing Review?
4. Do you have business problems that you have not been able to resolve?
5. If you want some help or ideas, just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
“It is never to late to be what you might have been.”
~ George Eliot
Remember – Get the most out of your website
Make sure that your website is shiny on the outside and is not rough as guts on the inside!