Why you should know that QR Codes are here
In short, they are a powerful way of electronically communicating a lot of information to your customers and prospective customers with the click of a button on their smart phone.
. . . Imagine this scenario . . .
You are having a quiet beverage at your local . . . golf club, tavern or sports club.
You lift your glass and glance down at the coaster.
It might be a meal deal . . . or a special price on a set of golf clubs . . . or a sign-on for a children’s sporting event . . . or a house that is for sale or rent.
You notice the QR Code on the coaster and quickly scan it with your iPhone or smart phone.
Immediately a web browser opens and shows a page with all the information about the offer, and maybe even an enquiry or opt-in form..
How easy was that!
No typing in of domain names, etc. You just hold your phone in front of the QR Code for it to scan and the web page opens automatically.
You quickly complete and submit the form or make an online purchase.
Now imagine this!
It was your business advertised on the coaster, and your website that got the enquiry and made the online sale.
It is very easy to set up, and a very powerful tool to use.
Your QR Code can show a whole range of different information, including:
- Website URL
- YouTube Video
- Google Maps Location
- Twitter link
- Facebook link
- LinkedIn link
- App Store Download
- iTunes Link
- Plain Text – e.g. a bunch of info about your product of offer
- Telephone Number
- Skype Call
- SMS Message
- Email Address
- Email Message
- Contact Details (VCARD)
- Event (VCALENDAR)
- Wifi Login (Android Only)
- Paypal Buy Now Link
There is no limit to the places that you can put QR Codes, eg:
- Promotional Drink Coasters
- Cups and mugs
- Carry Bags
- Mouse pads – (do people still use computer mouses ?)
- A sign in your shop window that people can see after hours
What else can you think of to do with QR Codes?
Get a Free QR Code here
Try our FREE QR-Code Generator an make your own QR-Codes.
Or Contact Us for more help.
What should you do now?
1. Talk about QR Codes and Promotional Coasters with our client – http://www.promotionaldrinkcoasters.com.au/
2. Think about what other products or materials you could put QR Codes onto
3. What else can you think of to do with QR Codes?
4. Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
“A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.”
~ Charles Schwab