Do your customers thank you for your advertising?
Now that’s a new concept!
Or is it?
It happens quite often for us, at Hotpink Websites.
How is that, I hear you asking? Well, the very simple secret is . . .
Our Advertising is not really Advertising!
Our advertising is information that people find to be:
- very useful for their business
- helpful for their website
- easy to read and understand
- doesn’t take much of their time
In fact, you are reading some of our so-called “advertising” right now.
It’s our blog – newsletter!
Our so-called “advertising” adds value to people’s lives and businesses and rarely, if ever, tries to sell anything.
So ask yourself these questions:
- Is your advertising changing people’s lives for the better?
- Does it make you look like a hero to your prospective clients and customers?
- Or does it just interrupt and annoy them?
What should you do now?
1. Ask yourself those important questions about your advertising.
2. If you are not sure about it, contact us to discuss how to turn this around.
“Failure comes when will surrenders to reason.
Success comes when reason, the store of experience, surrenders to will.”
– Bowl of Saki, January 23, by Hazrat Inayat Khan